Taking movies from iPhone to iTunes?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by GonzagaDynasty, Apr 22, 2011.

1. GonzagaDynasty macrumors regular

So I recently had to install a fresh copy of windows on my computer. As you all know, that results in the good old "this iPhone is synced with another iTunes library" game.

I know how to get all of the music back to iTunes, and I have already done that. Now, I want to add some new music/movies to my phone, but it won't let me until I erase all my previous music/movies..This would be totally fine, if I didn't have all of the movies on my iPhone that are not in my iTunes. They are digital copies of some of my blu rays. They are all legitimate paid for movies, and as you guys probably know, those digital copies come with a code, and can only be used once, and they expire.

I really don't want to lose these movies, because I often watch movies on my phone on long trips. Anyone know how to transfer the movies on my phone to my iTunes? I don't want to restore till I have these movies in my library. Thanks for your help!

2. Benji222 macrumors 65816

Benji222

If Its jailbroken I think iFunbox can do this!
    You could probably just navigate to the directory and snag them

3. GonzagaDynasty thread starter macrumors regular

Yes, I am jailbroken. I'll check out iFunbox... I'll see if it works. I don't want to pay for anything, hopefully the free trial will allow me what i want.. I only need to do this once.

4. GonzagaDynasty thread starter macrumors regular

OK so I got iFunbox... It gives you a 15 day free trial. It copied all my movies to my iTunes. Absolutely perfect. What an awesome program. Will definitely purchase it if I ever need it again. Thank you so much for recommending it.

5. Benji222 macrumors 65816

Benji222

No problem man. I think its free forever because I have been using it for a while but maybe not :p
    Good thing I rarely update things