Taking off my jailbreak. Need some help

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by AndrewR23, Mar 27, 2012.

1. AndrewR23 macrumors 68040

Okay I want to take off my jailbreak because of many glitches and poor battery life. Now I downloaded a lot of apps that were paid ones from the app store. How can I keep these after Deleting the jailbreak. Same with my photos?

2. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

Your apps are on itunes/iCould, they will be reinstalled once you enter your Apple ID and Sync it.

Your Photos, make sure itunes is backing up your photos and they will come back as well when you re sync. (I back up mines to iPhoto, you can use anything, Windows itself if you are a PC user).

the do a clean restore, and your JB will be gone.

3. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

I'm not sure you'll get any help from people here since we don't support piracy and cracked apps.

4. rick snagwell macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

your apps are under your apple id. once you restore just goto app store under your apple id ...and you will see them under 'purchased'

and the photos...just save them to your mac/pc. nothing you can do there. i usually just put them back on via imagecapture on my imac.

----------

oh, i didnt take it like that...buy yeah...you won't if this is what you meant.

5. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

Oh if I misunderstood him then I apologize for accusing him of pirating :p

6. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

His wording is slightly confusing.

Both scenarios make sense with the way he worded it.

7. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

On my book everyone is innocent until proven the contrary, I got no reason to believe otherwise, on any case, he wants to get rid of the JB which will cure both scenarios.

8. AndrewR23 thread starter macrumors 68040

I said they were paid apps from the app store. Im just making sure they stay because I bought them while my phone was jailbroken and now Im deleting the jailbreak. Same with my music and videos.

K i will do the steps now. For some reason my BiteSMS app deleted by itself last night. These things keep happening haha. I just don't want to go through all the tweaks and delete them etc

9. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

Sorry for getting all defensive on you :p

Good luck with your restore .

10. AndrewR23 thread starter macrumors 68040

No issues. A ton of people steal apps. I'm too much of a noob to know how anyways haha.