Tales of Monkey Island for Mac released

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by lapino, Feb 12, 2010.

1. lapino macrumors regular

Finally! Ever since moving from PC to Apple my game was left unplayed, now I can play it in Mac OSX. See www.telltalegames.com and tell them which is the next one to get the Mac treatment!

2. txa1265 macrumors 6502a

txa1265

Great news! Hopefully they'll release all of the Sam & Max games as well. Also heard that anyone who bought PC can also get it for Mac?

3. Blair230 macrumors regular

Yes it appears if you bought it on PC you can download for MAC for FREE! :D
    http://insidemacgames.com/news/story.php?ID=18596

4. racketeer71 macrumors regular

Well, I've played the first 3 episodes of TMI on my 3+ year old 17" MBP via Steam via Crossover Games.

I believe that quite a few other would-be TMI buyers are in the same boat. Even though Telltale is quite fast in porting the game, it's just not fast enough for such a simple and straightforward game that doesn't require that much of your hardware (I understand why a game like Crisis would be hard to port to OS X, but TMI have olskool/simple/slow 3D).

5. WilliamG macrumors 604

Excellent news! I just downloaded episode 1 of this onto my i7 iMac and it runs flawlessly in 2560x1440 resolution. Nice one Telltale! :)

6. AndyR macrumors 6502a

AndyR

YES!!!! Amazing news!!

Just been working my way through the old MI games and Grim Fandango in ScummVM as well. Love these games!

7. SebZen macrumors 6502

I'm playing MI 1 on the iPhone. Kinda stopped playing after reaching the island for some reason. Not sure why.. I think I felt lost :p

8. iWoz macrumors 6502a

iWoz

Is this game similar to Broken Sword? If so I think I will purchase it for my mac!

9. robj macrumors regular

Great news!!

Its $35 for the full 5 episodes.