Talk-To-Text app

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by erock335, Jul 5, 2011.

1. erock335 macrumors newbie

Other than Dragon Dictation, which still has so many steps, is there an application or add-on that will let you talk your text, then press send, like on the android keyboards (microphone icon)? I saw something in the iOS 5 preview about it being included, but is there something out there now?

2. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I've been waiting for something like this as well, but haven't found anything yet.

3. Th3d0ctor macrumors member

Th3d0ctor

I asked bite to implement this into their app but didn't hear anything back :-\

4. labman macrumors 604

labman

Dragon Dictation has been in the app store for at least a year. it's even one of the top apps. A simple search in the app store would have found it.

5. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

"Other than Dragon Dictation" has been in the first post since this thread was created. It's in the very first post. A simple actually reading the thread would have found it.
    :cool:

6. labman macrumors 604

labman

dictation will also yield lots of results as well. Such as best dictation, Vilngo etc.... plus this might be better in the iphone app section rather the hack section. i'm also guessing Apple has reviewed all of them and felt Dragon was the best over all.

7. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Yeah, I think he is looking for a more integrated solution, that is what I am hoping for eventually.

8. Th3d0ctor macrumors member

Th3d0ctor