Tap Tap Revenge 2

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Austin2048, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Austin2048 macrumors 6502

Austin2048

i got the app Tap Tap Revenge 2 awhile ago but recently started playing it but im having problems with it. when i first open it will be perfectly fine but after a few songs it will start to get really slow then it will either crash or my iPod will just freeze. when it freezes i have to do a force shutdown (hold the home and sleep buttons) and i know that doing that is bad for my iPod. does anyone else have this problem or does anyone know how to fix this problem? i was thinkin that maybe cuz its newer there is still some bugs being worked out but im not sure. please help me

2. w00t951 macrumors 68000

w00t951

I've seen this before. With a jailbroken iPod, the drivers and hardware don't always work nicely with each other, and the same goes with the hardware with iPod OS. If you want, then you can do a Restore using iTunes, but sometimes even that doesn't work...

3. Austin2048 thread starter macrumors 6502

Austin2048

ill loose my jailbreak if i do that and i cant live without my jailbreak, ive had it for too long. this is the only app im having problems with

4. Robotouch macrumors member

Have you tried updating tap tap 2,
    I had this problem and then a update was released and now it's fine,
    My itouch is jailbroken aswell

5. semin28 macrumors regular

I hate tap tap 2 its to trippy . TT 1 ftw.

6. Austin2048 thread starter macrumors 6502

Austin2048

it hasnt had an update for awhile and i check the app store everyday for updates cuz i have a lot of apps. im on it now and there is still no update for it. right now i have version 2.0.1

7. saberahul macrumors 68040

I'm in the same boat however my ipod is not jailbroken. TTR 1 worked great for me but the second one is a disaster. It doesn't recognize the taps I make on the notes and I end up missing them; however, in the first one they would work great. I did receive the update, not sure why you're not getting it, even then the problem persists.

8. Austin2048 thread starter macrumors 6502

Austin2048

im having some problems with it not reading my taps too but its not really bad. i have TTR 1 but i dont play it. what version do have?