tap tap revolution help!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jewstawn, Apr 6, 2008.

1. jewstawn Guest

i know theres been a million of these threads posted but i dont care im gonna post another one, i have a few questions about tap tap revolution on my 1.1.4 iphone

1)how can i get the gh3 mod for firmware 1.1.4??? i got the 1.1.2 mod and i didnt notice that it said ONLY for 1.1.2 and below and basically my iphone almost spontaneously combusted, i had to restore it.

2)why is my TTR running so slow in the menus?

3) how do i save my created beats? (please explain step by step process because im kind of a retard)

please help :(

2. theskylinebass macrumors newbie

theskylinebass

If you don't care, why should anyone else? :confused:

3. JonHimself macrumors 68000

JonHimself

zing!

4. shiunn macrumors 6502

5. jewstawn thread starter Guest

idk because i just dont?

it would be cool if ppl replied to my thread with something actually useful to say

6. JonHimself macrumors 68000

JonHimself

You've got to realize that there is probably an answer to at least one of your questions already posted in this forum. You also have to realize that the way you frame your question is going to dictate how people will respond to it.

If you would have said, "I have tried searching for the stuff below and wasn't able to find a clear answer. Can someone help to clarify some things for me?" then even if you were lying about looking, someone *might* provide some useful information.

However, when you come right out and say something to the effect of, "I don't care what else has been posted, I'm not going to bother looking and I don't even care if the answer was easy to find or not, I need answers to the following:" chances are people are not going to help you.

It's really just common sense and courtesy. If you show disrespect to others how can you expect to receive respect in return? I don't want to be preachy, but come on....