Tap Tap Revolution Source!!????

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by cmt5642, Mar 26, 2008.

1. cmt5642 macrumors newbie

ok so I have ver 1.1.3 with installer and TONS of sources courtesy of ride4. but i must have deleted the one that contains ttr cuz i cant find it ANYWHEREE! i have the update and themes for it but no actual game. When i got the source pak i deleted tons because it took forever to refresh so i think i deleted the one with it.

someone help!!!

2. cmt5642 thread starter macrumors newbie

I just need someone to tell me the source link for it. I think you can even check if you have it downloaded?? Any help would be great Ive been looking for DAYS.

3. Matth3w macrumors regular

4. cmt5642 thread starter macrumors newbie

yea, ive been there. entered the source, and still nothing. no ttr to install is listed. only the 1.3 update and guitar hero themes. idk what it could be. Also when i try to reinstall community sources and bsd subsystem i just get package download failed. The update for installer wont work either idk wats goin on. any help is appreciated.

5. Bootsie macrumors 6502a

Bootsie

Do you have to be connected to wi-fi to use this app? I use it fine when I am connected to a wi-fi source, but anytime that I try to use it with Edge it just freezes, or says that I don't have any matching tracks (even though I know I do).

Any suggestions?

6. Matth3w macrumors regular

Well I did it and it's in my Games section so I would say something might be wrong with your phone or connection.

7. oldimac macrumors regular

Bootsie I tried in on Edge and it either didn't work or took so long that I finally gave up.:p

It works fine on wi-fi for me too. :D