tap to reply SMS with LockInfo

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by alantor, Dec 2, 2010.

1. alantor macrumors member

So I just got LockInfo and I am trying to configure it to my liking but I ran into a problem.

I want to be able to tap to reply my SMS messages so I set "tap to reply" to iPhone Messages in the LockInfo settings. However, when I tap a SMS message on the lock screen it prompts me for my passcode (which is fine) and then takes me to the springboard. It doesn't automatically take me to the Messages app.

I know that if I do not have a passcode enabled it will take me to the Messages app.

Am I doing something wrong?

2. mackaveli macrumors regular

I am also having this issue. Anyone help?

3. Aaron1021 macrumors member

I have this problem also. The previous version of lockinfo worked like it should, but once I updated it, it wouldn't open the sms when tapping on it from the lockscreen. I submitted a bug fix, so I hope they fix it in the next update.

4. Aaron1021 macrumors member

No one else is having this problem? Is something wrong with my device? I've even gone so far as to uninstall, then reinstall lockinfo and it didn't change anything.

5. klamse25 macrumors 6502a

klamse25

If you have BiteSMS or iRealSMS installed, it seems to work fine.

About the native messaging app - I have no idea...
    Haven't gone back to using it ever since I've been jailbroken.

6. Aaron1021 macrumors member

I tried bite sms, it's a cool app, but i don't need all the features that it has. I just want to be able to tap on the message in the lockscreen, and it takes me to that message. Is there someplace i can find the previous version of lockinfo?