Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

michaelfields

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 8, 2010
I'm looking for something simple without the bar or words "slide/tap to unlock"

I've seen winterboard themes that have sliders like htc phones (I think) and others that had just a small round button at the button at the bottom. I'm looking for something really minimalistic like that.

Is there anything that doesn't use winterboard but gives you that type of "slider"?

j4zb4

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2011
I use slider width... I use springomize to hide the knob and camera button... And I use sliderwidth to get rid of the backgrounds...

Attachments

• IMG_1352[1].PNG
    IMG_1352[1].PNG
    702 KB · Views: 109

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011
I'm looking for something simple without the bar or words "slide/tap to unlock"

I've seen winterboard themes that have sliders like htc phones (I think) and others that had just a small round button at the button at the bottom. I'm looking for something really minimalistic like that.

Is there anything that doesn't use winterboard but gives you that type of "slider"?

I want the same, except i realize it'll need to use winterboard. I have TapUnlock, but it's a big bulky ugly tapper. I want something small.

ideal.dreams

macrumors 68020
Jul 19, 2010
UnfoldMe adds a cool way of unlocking your phone. You literally 'unfold' the lock screen. Not exactly minimalistic but I think it's pretty cool.

Myzhi

macrumors 6502a
Dec 15, 2009
Use Sliderwidth to the hide slider and camera icons. Use Styleunlock to unlock with gestures anywhere on the lockscreen, options include double tap, swipe left/right/up/down, pinch and etc. Personally, I use double tap.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.