TapTap Revolution?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Bernie-Mac, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Bernie-Mac macrumors 65816

Hey i downloaded this but either no songs show up or a few show up and then they dont play...is there something else i have to download for it or its just not working well now?

2. lavrishevo macrumors 68000

lavrishevo

Taptap downloaded one song after the install and it works on that one. How have not been able to download anything else yet.

3. lavrishevo macrumors 68000

lavrishevo

4. Bernie-Mac thread starter macrumors 65816

it says at the main screen play...then new tracks or downloaded tracks and when i pick new tracks it says no new songs....do i have to be connected to wifi or something to download the tracks? That would be awesome if it oculd analyze the songs in your ipod and make custom TTR thingys to the songs already on your iphone

5. Bernie-Mac thread starter macrumors 65816

Wow just updated TTR today...it looks like someone listened to my previous post because you can choose tracks from itunes for it now :D

6. whistler72 macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/1C28 Safari/419.3)

gotta try this!

7. beatmaster101 macrumors newbie

taptap help

if there is no artist in the itunes Library on taptap can you save a made beat and if you can how come it dose not show up