Target Apple Watch Nike +

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Byram, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Byram macrumors newbie

They have a page for it but nothing there. Anyone know when Target will start to carry the Nike+?

2. rpearlberg macrumors 6502a

That's what I was waiting for also!!

I bought the sport AW2 from Target and according to my order page, I have until January 20, 2017 to return it. Is that really true??

3. Byram thread starter macrumors newbie

So I spoke to someone at Target about their return policy - he said I could only return it open if it was defective. If I opened it - I couldn't just exchange it. I thought about getting the regular AW2 and exchanging it for the Nike+ if they had it in the next 2 weeks. He said they didn't have the same return policy as Apple. He didn't point me to an official policy though - he just said "I don't think we'd exchange it if you opened it." Seemed a little odd that he wasn't exactly up on the official policy.

Otherwise - unopened, he said I'd have the regular 90 days...but who is going to keep it unopened for 90 days?

4. rpearlberg macrumors 6502a

Oh ok, so I'd have to sell it then I guess....or try to fight the return policy.

5. Byram thread starter macrumors newbie

Looks like it. But I'd get a second opinion.

6. ranxoren_ macrumors newbie

I bought an Apple Watch Series 1 as a gift for someone recently and they used it for a few days until they realized they would prefer a SS version.. Target happily took it back no questions asked.

7. rpearlberg macrumors 6502a

I just spoke to someone on chat and they said I do have the 90 days to return, used or not. I'm sure each store will tell me something different though!

8. Byram thread starter macrumors newbie

that's EXACTLY what I suspected. You probably have at least 14 days. I want to read something official.
    --- Post Merged, Nov 1, 2016 ---
    looks like 30 days opened? http://help.target.com/help/subcate...t=Returns+&+Exchanges&searchQuery=search+help

9. ranxoren_ macrumors newbie

I ended up checking with customer service upon purchase and asked what would happen if they didn't like it. I spoke to both ladies there. So when I went back one of them was working that shift and recognized me.

10. Byram thread starter macrumors newbie

Good to know. You're probably right about them each telling you something different.

11. ranxoren_ macrumors newbie

Everyone in the tore told me 90 days opened or not and thats what I confirmed with the Customer Service person.

12. Byram thread starter macrumors newbie

But now I want to know WHEN they'll get the Nike+ version.

13. Byram thread starter macrumors newbie