Target Black Friday

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by KevinRightWing, Nov 10, 2015.

1. KevinRightWing macrumors regular

iPhone 6s and 6s plus $50 off plus $250 gift card.

2. bhayes444 macrumors 6502a

I saw that and it looked to me like the $50 off was for contract devices and the $250 gift card was for installment plan devices. Still a pretty good deal though.

3. IphoneIssues macrumors 65816

Target is clutch. They had the phones in-stock when only Apple did.

4. KevinRightWing thread starter macrumors regular

I stand corrected, but the $250 gift card is awesome. Just not sure if it is worth standing in line on Black Friday and activating an iPhone with 50 others in line.

5. IphoneIssues macrumors 65816

You gotta make that decision, Kev. I used to work in the cell phone department at Best Buy, and I worked during Black Friday. I remember servicing people from 5 PM Thanksgiving night to 1 AM, and then 8 AM on the Friday to 3 in the afternoon. I think they were doing a similar deal, for the iPhone 5S, but the big thing during that time was $0 down S4.

Basically, I saw the line was still out the door, when I left at 1 AM, and I saw a very short line at around 8 (I'm talking about like 10 people). Those people got the same deal that the people, who were out in the cold, all night, got. That might be a nice strategy for you.

6. aneftp macrumors 68040

$250 is nice. But Best Buy target etc can be a nightmare.

I have access to BJs wholesale, Costco and SAMs.

Will consider just getting $200 SAMs club gift card this Saturday.

Add a line on next for $15 activation fee. Pay off iPhone in full (someone people say u don't even need to wait 3 months).

So like getting $180 or so off new iPhone !