Target catchin on?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bazookafx3, May 24, 2008.

1. bazookafx3 macrumors regular

2. s8film40 macrumors 6502

s8film40

That doesn't mean Target knows for a fact that there is a new iPhone. It means Target knows for a fact that the current iPhone is the first generation, which I would have to agree is a pretty solid fact.

I have the case. I like it, but it didn't take long to become fairly loose. I wouldn't suggest it if your planning on wearing it as it might come out easily. I usually put the case in my pocket so it isn't a real issue for me. Another thing that annoys me about it is it has this felt on the inside that has a hexagonal pattern on it. When you take the phone out you can see the pattern on the glass. My girlfriend has the similar one made by Griffin and it is a little tighter fit, has a removable belt clip and no hexagonal pattern.

3. mysticwhiskey macrumors newbie

It's sort of funny, with all the 'G' designations - you could buy a 1G 8G 2.5G iPhone , and it's all one device! I guess with the next iPhone, it'd be a 2G 16G 3G iPhone! :p

4. bazookafx3 thread starter macrumors regular

I was think of wearing it inside my pocket anyway, someone in my chem class had that case the same way and i think it say 'yeah i have an iphone but you can only get a glimpse' So you say the griffin one is more worth my money?