Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

medea

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 4, 2002
Madison, Wi
I checked out http://www.target.com and searched for the iPod and what I got was this "We found no matches for "iPod." Below are results for "food."" heh, I looked through the "personal audio" section and did a search for "apple" and there is absolutely no iPod's on that site. The iPod's are on Best Buys site so I'm wondering what kind of crappy deal did Apple make with Target. Or maybe Target is really slow on updating it's site.....:rolleyes:

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
Best Buy didnt have any thing on teh iPod when they announced it. it was about a month later till they had it in their paper and web site. ALthough when i went into best buy that day they didnt have any there. thats a good thing though, that means everyone has to come to my parents apple store and buy them. long live and support the independent apple stores. i live in a big college town but not near big enough for a apple store so im to worried.

iJon

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.