Target Pre-Orders

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bizzy045, Sep 15, 2014.

1. bizzy045 macrumors 6502

bizzy045

I had originally ordered the 6 plus online, and after playing with the Note 3, I decided I just couldn't do it, and cancelled. It was scheduled to be delivered Oct 1st.

I have decided to now get the iPhone 6, but I really want to get it this friday. I was able to place a preorder at Target. I was the first one there to order an ATT 128 GB Space Grey iPhone 6. They actually only had 20 preorders taken total for all makes and models. All I had to do was pay 25 bucks and they gave me a $25 gift card which I used already. Has anyone had experience preordering from Target in the past? Is there a chance Target will get them in on Fri, and do they get any 128GB or just the 16GB since thats the most popular.

I will also try the ATT store, and last resort, Apple Store in afternoon, after the morning lines are done. In the past when they have taken preorders, less people show up and wait for their phone to be delivered at home.

2. Surfer13134 macrumors 6502a

Do a search,we have a multi page thread going there. As it looks we won't get them until next week. Supposedly target is doing actual pre orders this time,before there were just reservations so people that order the 5S never got there units in. Cross your finger and hope for the best.

3. bizzy045 thread starter macrumors 6502

bizzy045

Thanks..sorry about posting a new topic..i should have searched..i see the thread you are talking about...the mods can lock this if possible.

4. Surfer13134 macrumors 6502a

No problems,post in there to stay updated on all the info.i have a buddy that works there so I'm feeding all the info into that forum to keep everyone updated.