Target return policy on Apple Watch?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Strawberry Watch, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Strawberry Watch macrumors newbie

Strawberry Watch

I bought a SGS watch on Black Friday and I realized now that most "dressy" bands don't go so well with it, but silver aluminum does. I kinda bought the watch on a whim from their generous Black Friday deal. Is it still possible to return it or better yet exchange it for a silver aluminum? I see Target's website says 30 days for returns on electronics, but no specification if that is an opened product or not.

2. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

Why don't you check the receipt? It will say on that. You can't return it without the receipt because the serial number is on the receipt and is needed to scan.

3. Kevin.Richards macrumors member

Kevin.Richards

If they didn't explicitly state the refund policy regarding black friday deals then it will probably follow the overall same refund policy. Check on the receipt and keep it safe for your returns.

4. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Perhaps. Contact Target and ask. You also may be in their Holiday return policy. If you have the receipt, they may allow an exchange. But, you may not receive the Black Friday sale price. It's hard to say exactly.

5. 3lionsbecks Suspended

3lionsbecks

Just to add, I think you may be incorrect about the SGS not matching with the bands. Which bands do you mean because the darkness of the space grey tends to go very well with most available Apple bands.

6. jtrue28 macrumors 6502

jtrue28

We bought some Apple stuff from Target as well on Black Friday. Initially the return policy looked to be 30 days, but after receiving the items, the actual receipt in the box had Jan 15th, or something to that effect. YMMV.

7. Hieu macrumors member

You can return it but they might charge a restocking fee. You won't be able to get the Black Friday price though if you decide to get the silver. :T But who knows. Maybe an employee there that will be generous and give you the BF price. Doesn't hurt to try.

8. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

The January 15 date is a holiday return. Sounds to be default for a lot of major retailers.

9. nostresshere macrumors 68030

And to be clear, you are not exchanging. You are returning, then buying whatever they have at the current price.

10. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Then the OP loses the Black Friday sale price, which wouldn't be expected anyways.