Target Rewards 5%

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by thatoneguy82, Dec 24, 2011.

1. thatoneguy82 macrumors 68000

thatoneguy82

I'm really not all there today, I'm having a lot of chest pain and left side weakness. So, I can't really focus/concentrate. But, that's not what this thread is about. I got a Target 5% for purchasing 5 prescriptions. Now, I already have a Target Debit Card (RedCard) that gives me a 5% every time I use it. This extra coupon doesn't seem to be a one transaction deal. I'm reading the back and it seems like as soon as you use it, you can keep using it that day, but after that, you can't anymore. I was also thinking you can start using then it stops working until it expires (1/16/12). I'm pretty sure it's the former, but I just want to make sure. I want to make the 10% count and have a good purchase.

Here is the back of the card:
    [​IMG]

2. macking104, Dec 24, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2011

macking104 macrumors 6502

macking104

Watch those symptoms... could be indigestion, anxiety, heart problems, etc... your Target pharmacist might know if your meds could cause those symptoms.

When you use your 5% + 5% combined discounts for the new tv, iPad, xbox..., be sure you take manufacturers coupons for any food, toiletries, etc items you buy that day-- super stack those savings...

Its ONE day for the extra discount. See bottom of the redcard benefits page for exclusion details...
    https://redcard.target.com/redcard/content/rcw_benefits_tgt_rewards#

3. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

This. ^^^

Seasonal anxiety hits some people like a sucker punch.

I have been there. Not pleasant. But I'm much better now. ;)