iPad Targus VersaVu case for the iPad Air2?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by marc55, Dec 22, 2014.

1. marc55 macrumors 6502a

marc55

The Targus VersaVu Classic 360 Case for the iPad Air2 looks to be a decent case, and I like the fact that it rotates into portrait.
    http://targus.com/US/versavu-classic-360-for-ipad-air-2-black

It also looks like it would be a perfect case, especially when laying in bed.

Do any of you guys have it, and how do you like it?

Thank you

2. Aluminum213 macrumors 68040

Aluminum213

I've seen it in person and its HUGE. Why would anyone want to make their very thin iPad Air 2 into a brick? Check out a YouTube review for it, it will show you how big and heavy it makes it

I suggest getting the versavu 360 slim instead, unless you like how huge the classic makes it

3. marc55 thread starter macrumors 6502a

marc55

Thanks; I hadn't seen the slim.

4. Sprintina macrumors member

I have that case on my iPad 3rd gen and yes it is pretty bulky & heavy... But then it probably needs to be in order to support an iPad in the portrait position. I ended up getting Apple smart case for my Air2, although the Targus slim sounds intriguing!

5. Aluminum213 macrumors 68040

Aluminum213

I have a Targus 360 Slim and the Apple Smart Case 2. I end up using apple smart case most of the time because even though the Targus slim is much thinner and a littler lighter then the classic case, it still adds considerable weight to it, defeating the purpose of the Air

Around the house I use the Apple Smart Case and when I travel I take the Targus for the extra durability and toughness