taser numbnuts

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Keebler, May 19, 2008.

1. Keebler macrumors 68030

I find this story both funny and sad. Funny for obvious reasons, but sad for a variety of reasons - sad that people have to resort to violence instead of intellectuality (although I suppose the latter probably can't apply in this situation); sad that it's over a parking spot, but i understand how that can happen b/c people often take parking spots over other people on purpose and/or park where they shouldn't.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/05/19/colorado.tasers.ap/index.html

in the end, they're both numbnuts...big time.
    i guess at least they didn't shoot each other with pistols...

cheers,
    keebler

2. velocityg4 macrumors 68040

velocityg4

I do not see why only Epstein was arrested. Both Dane and Epstein had the same rights in this situation and based on this article it is just one persons word against the other. Dane was not a police officer only a security guard so he did not really have any authority.

Personally I think the officer on scene should have just laughed at them and smacked them upside their heads for being idiots:p.

3. Keebler thread starter macrumors 68030

he should have made them standoff to illustrate exactly what they did and i bet they'd do it again.

i wonder if any security cameras were filming the parking lot. THAT, would make great video :)