Task Manager + Organizer

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by BlizZ10, Jan 17, 2012.

1. BlizZ10 macrumors member

Hey everyone,

Sorry if this has been previously addressed, but I have a request. Does anyone know of any programs that are a Task Manager and a file organizer rolled into one? Something like "Things" + "Together." Ive checked out so many apps and am having trouble finding something that I can manage meetings, due dates, contacts, etc. while also keep all my research papers and data collection organized. The reason I would like this combo of an app is so I can link tasks with files.

Thanks in advance,
    BlizZ10

2. icanboogie macrumors regular

icanboogie

Daylite can do this.
    Besides files, dates and addresses you can also link emails and correspondences to projects/tasks.
    not cheap, but powerful.

3. cuestakid macrumors 68000

maybe producteev?

I tried it and liked it but ended up going back to regular task manager because it didnt intergrate with exchange email very well and also caused some issues with Outlook itself(on windows mind you) but I imagine as a general task manager it would work great.

http://www.producteev.com/

4. BlizZ10 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for your quick responses. Daylite seems like exactly what I am looking for, but as you mentioned, it is a bit steep in price and I can invest that much into this software. Producteev I have looked into. I will take another look at it though. Any other suggestions?