iPad Tastefully jailbreaking | your favorite well designed tweaks

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by BJB Productions, Feb 4, 2013.

1. BJB Productions macrumors 65816

BJB Productions

I have an iPad 2 and decided to jailbreak it for now. Mainly because I've gotten so tired of the stale OS, and there's some features I'd like. (i.e, better notification center for iPad)

I've never really done much poking around Cydia only because I wanted to keep my OS looking Apple-esque and didnt want to turn it into a junky clutter fest of crap.

So, I'm simply looking for people to list their favorite tweaks which have good design and/or maintain the Apple aesthetics (in some ways). Would love to see some regarding: Notification Center and any other interesting ones that you like. Also want ones that don't take a toll on battery life (if possible.)

Thanks!

2. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

FiveIconDock or Infinidock: allow you to add extra icon(s); InfiniDock allows you to scroll and customize with very Apple-Like aesthetics.

NCSettings: adds essential toggles like Bluetooth and WiFi and gives you. Slider for brightness. Fits well in NC.

IntelliscreenX extends the functionality if NC with widgets an adds additional categories of notifications to the lock screen.

Cyntact by Saurik adds pics to your contact lists. Fits perfectly and should have been included in iOS by default. Very nice.

I'm sure I'll think of others, but these are the big ones.