Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

westernmass

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 30, 2007
Western Mass.
Yes I asked in the digital Photo section https://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=5668484#post5668484 but I think maybe here would be better.

I use a PC with windows XP and recently (about 2 months ago) bought TC. I use Photoreflect to sell photos from events I shoot on occasion. I have a day job and really have about 5 events I get paid for a year. Anyway, I had one such event this past week and tried to upload my photos I have done before with no problem. This time (actually tried over and over the past 4 days) I hit publish and it hangs and eventualy says Publish error. I emailed Expressdigital and they said it was my fire wall. I shut all of them off I had and still getting the error. I let it run over night as one time it started and got to 3% then got stuck. The only thing I can think that is different since the last upload a few months back was the new TC. So anyone have any thoughts or advise as to what it could be or how I can tweak the FW settings to allow PR to upload my photos?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.