tdameritrade

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chris200x9, Jan 4, 2008.

1. chris200x9 macrumors 6502a

I cannot place orders on tdameritrade with my iphone, I think it has something to do with flash but I'm not sure. Has anyone traded with them on their iphone? maybe I'm just missing something. :confused:

2. azadhindi macrumors newbie

Considering buying an Iphone for TDAmeritrade

hi,

yeah, I'm considering the buying an iPhone for the same reason, so that I can trade stocks when I'm on the go. Does anyone know if you can trade using the TDAmeritrade site?

Thanks!

3. azadhindi macrumors newbie

special handset TDAmeritrade Site

I called TDAmeritrade, and was told that there is a special site for handset users.

Try this site with your iPhone.

www.amtdw.com

The guy on the phone said it should work, but he wasn't sure. He said he hadn't received any complaints regarding the iPhone but some of the other models.

Hope this helps and let me know if it works. I seriously want to get an Iphone for trading when I'm away from home and have TDAmertirade.

4. blackflair macrumors newbie

this thread is probably dead but..

works fine on the new iPhone 3G, but I have to go to the "trade" menu at the top to place a trade. the quick trade "ticket" that's usually at the bottom of every screen is not present. just an extra step...but loving it for travel!

5. ogdogg macrumors 6502

There is also a TDAmeritrade application in the works that should be released in the next month...

6. MaxMaxMax macrumors member

iStockManager

check iStockManager

AppStore release September 11th, 2008