Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

No Fooler

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 24, 2009
Hey there everyone, if you read my last thread that's all solved now, it turns out I just had to wait longer for it to send my information to the server.

Anyway (depending on the latency of the server) there isn't a whole lot of lagging, and the graphics are great. However every 5-20 minutes, the game will just crash for me, so then I have to alt+command+esc the game. Then the whole computer crashes so I have to restart it and the whole thing repeats. This is really annoying, considering I've been really sick lately, and the only thing I have been able to do is rest or go on the computer. The same thing is happening with Portal (however, it crashes usually every 15-30 minutes).

I really need help! Thanks. Oh and my TF2 name is No_Fooler

Oh and by the way, don't tell me "U NED 2 UES B00T CAMP, 0N1Y W4Y 1T W1LL W0RK," I am looking for different types of windows OS's to buy, but It's not something I'm going to be getting for a while. I am also NOT on a macbook.

jabingla2810

macrumors 68020
Oct 15, 2008
Oh and by the way, don't tell me "U NED 2 UES B00T CAMP, 0N1Y W4Y 1T W1LL W0RK," I am looking for different types of windows OS's to buy, but It's not something I'm going to be getting for a while. I am also NOT on a macbook.

Soo.... How are you playing it and what are you on?:confused:

Gyrferret

macrumors regular
Jan 19, 2009
Happens to my friend too. Cross over crashes on him when playing TF2.

That's why I use the Win. 7 Beta and play TF2 through that.

There's emulation windows, then there's windows.

No Fooler

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 24, 2009
Happens to my friend too. Cross over crashes on him when playing TF2.

That's why I use the Win. 7 Beta and play TF2 through that.

There's emulation windows, then there's windows.

What's Win 7 beta? But thanks for your help.

No Fooler

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 24, 2009
Oh, thanks. I actually had a great game today, it was about 40 minutes long, great graphics and fps. A one-off I guess...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.