Tech 21 and iCarez for iPhone 6 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by LostAggie, Oct 3, 2014.

1. LostAggie macrumors 6502

I am using both of these and can recommend both.

I tried the Apple Silicon case and it didn't cover the bottom. It also attracted lint like crazy. The Incipio DualPro Shine was okay but the back didn't fit perfectly tight with the inner core. Seems maybe rushed? My wife's DualPro non-shine works great on her 6. The Tech 21 fits very well and doesn't add much bulk. It feels like it could survive a drop.

I also tried the PowerSupport protectors and they were very disappointing for the price. The iCarez are cut very similar but at a fraction of the cost. The anti glare seems to be clearer also than the PS.

2. geoffm33 macrumors 6502

geoffm33

Which Tech21 case did you get? Do you have any pics to post?

I am trying to decide between the DualPro and something from Tech21 for my 6.

Thanks!

3. LostAggie thread starter macrumors 6502

4. NovemberWhiskey macrumors 68030

NovemberWhiskey

How are the button presses? Tough to press, or good tactile feedback?

My last tech21 case was really tough.

5. LostAggie thread starter macrumors 6502

[​IMG]

----------

It is tougher to press than some of the Spigen stuff but by no means unacceptable. I like it.

6. rmcnelly macrumors regular

Nice looking case!

Is there enough overlap so the screen is protected if placed face down?

Is the back grippy or smooth? I need something that will help me hold on to the 6 Plus.

7. StophMac24 macrumors 6502

StophMac24

Thank you for posting this. I have the clear version of your case...been waiting for a screen protector that fits. Thanks!

8. jkel777 macrumors 6502a

I also have the iCarez anti-glare screen protector on my 6 Plus (paired with a Pelican Protector case at the moment). Absolutely love it. Had them for my 5s, and they make the whole installation process so easy that it's hard to mess up!

Been thinking about getting the Tech 21 case for my 6 Plus too, but I had the same one for my 5s and found it very difficult to press the buttons. I did like the slim design and everything else, however.

9. LostAggie thread starter macrumors 6502

It feels slightly grippy to me but if you get sweat or face oil on it then it becomes slippery.

10. jackwins macrumors regular

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412873340.468616.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412873358.591200.jpg

I just got my smokey Tech21 for my 6+. It's the best case I have used yet for 6+. And it works fine with the Zagg Glass.