Tech 21 tactical for iphone 6

richxps

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 9, 2008
This case is amazing , mine should be here today. Has a nice sand paper feel to the back of it so no finger prints. Anyone else try it yet ? Best buy has them.

Oppressed

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2010
This case is amazing , mine should be here today. Has a nice sand paper feel to the back of it so no finger prints. Anyone else try it yet ? Best buy has them.
I was about to buy one, but ended up going with the typical Tech 21 case because I preffer the slightly opaque plastic and odly the Orange bands over the typical solid black like other cases. I see your point about the finger prints though.

kschles

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2008
I got a tactical first. I liked the case a lot, but found the buttons very hard to push. Took a chance and got a classic check. The buttons are much easier to push, and I actually prefer the smooth TPU finish.

CoyoteRidge

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
I will definitely purchase one when the Black Impact Tactical becomes available. Slim, durable, lightweight, very protective.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.