Tech21 Impact Case with Cover (pics)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by blackhawk526, Oct 17, 2012.

1. blackhawk526, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2012

blackhawk526 macrumors member

blackhawk526

I've already been through a number of cases/bumpers for the iPhone 5. Every case reminded me of what I had on the 4S. So I did a little research for something a bit different.

The Tech21 Impact Case with the cover is a tight form fitting case that's hard on the back, and has a soft leather cover that protects the front of the phone. It looks classy and provides great protection without being bulky. The case also has D30 embedded in it which is a soft material that gets harder as it impacts. They make the same case without the cover which I got also :)

Ordered mine from Mobile fun. As far as I know, the only stores that have it are in the UK. Some vids are on Youtube of it. Overall, its a definite keeper and I'm highly satisfied!

Attached Files:

2. Mrrikki macrumors regular

You can pick them up in most Orange stores in the UK alos right now, I tried one on in Orange Bristol, didn't like the way the cover does not stay in place and how it feels when making calls.

3. eelw macrumors 6502a

eelw

I love mine. I agree, very classy and provides great protection. It's also available here in Canada. Picked it up at The Telephone Booth store for $35. Only colour available was blue though. Would have preferred black. And yeah, I don't really care for the cover flapping around. Wish there was a clasp.