TechArmor Ballistic Glass Screen Protector Vs. Spigen GLAS.tR Slim Screen Protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Benz63amg, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Benz63amg macrumors 68000

Benz63amg

Which of these 2 glass screen protectors is considered to be the better quality screen protector for the iPhone 7 Plus?

2. skidu macrumors member

I ordered both, spigen arrived broken so went with the tech armor, honestly not much difference between them either of them.

3. Mr.C macrumors 601

I think they're pretty much all the same as is the one from Anker. I have the one from Anker on my phone right now although I also have the other two brands as spare ones in case the Anker one needs replacing.

4. Benz63amg thread starter macrumors 68000

Benz63amg

there has to be a difference in quality of the optical output, clarity, they cant be using the same glass manufacturer to provide them with the glass material for the screen protector

5. Mr.C macrumors 601

Maybe so but its minimal and not noticeable. I have seen the TechArmor and Spigen ones on other peoples phones all be it on iPhone 6 and 6S series phones and I honestly could not see a difference.

6. skidu macrumors member

Most of these things are just made as a generic batch in some Chinese factory then repackaged/branded differently by each supplier.

If you're really that concerned about the optical output maybe you should just both and compare lol.

7. heyyitssusan macrumors 65816

I like Tech Armor and their warranty program. But I also have had Tech Armor on my 6S and now the 7 and no issues.

8. Boardiesboi macrumors 6502

Boardiesboi

Anyone have the Spigen GLAS.tR for the 7/7+? Any pics to share?

And what is the coating like? Fingerprints?