Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Divinearoma

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 6, 2011
I was wondering if it's possible to manually change the font/fontsize of the "NAME calling mobile" that shows up when making a call in the TelephonyUI? Is this possible without changing the system wide font? I'm pretty sure you can change the font of the Dialer/calculator but I don't know if that also accomplishes what I'm trying to do.

Thanks for reading my post and any help would be appreciated.

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
I was wondering if it's possible to manually change the font/fontsize of the "NAME calling mobile" that shows up when making a call in the TelephonyUI? Is this possible without changing the system wide font? I'm pretty sure you can change the font of the Dialer/calculator but I don't know if that also accomplishes what I'm trying to do.

Thanks for reading my post and any help would be appreciated.

BytaFont lets you change the Dialer, not sure if thats related to the incoming call screen

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
BytaFont lets you change the Dialer, not sure if thats related to the incoming call screen

Dialer doesn't seem to be it--that seems to be for calculator and dial pad numbers. If you change that one in BytaFont, the name shown in calls still follows the system font.

I wonder if there's a plist somewhere that controls the size?

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.