Tell me how this will go down

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lowonthe456, Aug 21, 2010.

1. lowonthe456 macrumors 6502

Im going to upgrade my 3 GS to an iPhone 4 next month. The gf's verizon contract expires about that time and wants to go with me to get a 4 of her own and add it to my existing family plan.

We would like to go into an applestore together and do these transactions together and kinda share in the geekiness of it all. iPhone 4 is still like 3 weeks out from what I understand..... What would bethe best way to set this in motion?

We are in the US

2. Zepaw macrumors 65816

Zepaw

That 3 weeks is if you order from Apple.com A lot of stores have stock replenishing every couple days, just gotta come in at the right time. Call ahead. Should be even easier 3 weeks from now.

3. lowonthe456 thread starter macrumors 6502

4. Aaron1021 macrumors member

You should really reconsider adding your girlfriend to your family plan.

5. KameronBriggs macrumors 6502

KameronBriggs

In my past experience, the AT&T store is way better at adding lines than Apple.

6. Aaron1021 macrumors member

Just my opinion...but, if you're old enough to be married, you're old enough to have your own phone plan...

7. guydude193 macrumors 6502a

If you're smart enough to get married, you'll be on the same plan as your wife. :rolleyes:

8. killercactii macrumors newbie

I ordered mine from AT&T.com on a Saturday, if you can't find it in stock at a store. It shipped on monday and arrived on wednesday.

9. tipidi macrumors newbie

What makes the it better? Wait time? options to choose from? I was considering doing this, 2 lines at once with my wife. I have to go to the apple store since I got a gift card for the apple store as a wedding gift in July. I was planning on changing my plan's options like earlier nights and weekends after we get the plan activated.

10. str8bucs macrumors regular

I picked mine up on Friday from AT&T and transferred one line from Verizon!!!