Temperature Warning/Iphone Hot

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by mobs1993, May 31, 2014.

1. mobs1993 macrumors newbie

Hi.

I recently bought an Iphone 4s off ebay and was having battery problems from the start. The battery could die between 1 and 50% and there was a serious drain. I recently got a new battery and this sorted that problem. Now all of a sudden my phone (particularly the back towards the right) gets really hot if I simply just scroll down twitter or facebook and I get a temperature warning. I literally have to leave my phone for about half an hour and can only go on it doing small things etc. What kind of phone does this? DOES ANYONE HAVE A FIX PLEASE!?
    :(

2. ABC5S Suspended

ABC5S

Old phone + Ebay purchase + Seller probably new of issue + No warranty = Screwed.

Try to get a hold of the Seller, and make a complaint or return. If you bought it " As Is" than you are probably out of luck. This is why I never use Ebay. This is my opinion only

3. C DM macrumors Westmere

Sounds like it could be something related to the new battery. Either the battery isn't quite right itself or something happened while installing/connecting it.

4. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

Did you get a 100 in math or something? Yeah op your screwed.

5. magilla macrumors regular

Always thought purchasing off of e-Bray was like buying a "pig in a poke" unless you absolutely knew what you were doing & getting.