Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aoaaron

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 4, 2010
Hi, I've fittened an anken tempered glass screen protector perfectly. No dust, bubbles etc.

Everything is wonderful except watching dark films in the daylight. It reflects a lot.

I was contemplating buying a moshi Ivisor to eliminate the glare. I wanted to know if it would be able to stick and unstick over the tempered glass protector or not?

I prefer clarity of the screen so I understand AG/matte displays degrade the picture quality somewhat. Therefore I thought the visor would be a good solution as it can come on and off. Any thoughts or advice please?

FrozenDarkness

macrumors 68000
Mar 21, 2009
I think a lot of people reviewed moshi ivisors and say that they may scratch your screen. TBH, no tempered glass solution that I came across does anything to glare unless it's anti-glare. The best glass that has anti-glare properties are the ones apple fitted you with.

to answer your question, the best solution is applecare and let your ipad ride freely.

aoaaron

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 4, 2010
What I mean is, I already have the tempered glass screen protector on,

Therefore I'm thinking could I not just apply the moshi Ivisor over the tempered glass screen protector whilst watching dark films in bright light and take it off afterwards?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.