Tempered Glass product test video

Coldsnow

macrumors regular
Apr 4, 2012
Wow, that hammer test at the end is pretty risky. Looks like a good product. :) Do you have any trouble pressing the home button because of the raised glass?

smimhee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 30, 2012
it comes with 2 x home button sticker

the package comes with 2 x home button sticker...so no problem

Wow, that hammer test at the end is pretty risky. Looks like a good product. :) Do you have any trouble pressing the home button because of the raised glass?

huschpuscheli

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2011
isn't this glass even thicker than the glas.t? somewhere i read .55mm (or was this a differend one i saw?). the glas.t is .5mm. but i came across one product which was .4mm. is there any glass screen protector which is even thinner adding less bulk to the device? thanks in advance.

xraydoc

macrumors demi-god
Oct 9, 2005
guys why isnt the glass the phone comes with tempered :confused::confused:
It is. It'll hold up as well, if not better, than these products. However, these provide a second layer of protection. Break/scratch this, the original glass underneath remains intact.

WJKramer

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2008
Wow look at the glare!....I couldn't live without my Anti-Glare covers from SGP or PowerSupportUSA.

parrot5

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2010
Wow look at the glare!....I couldn't live without my Anti-Glare covers from SGP or PowerSupportUSA.
That's what I thought, until I got a ultra oleophobic for my 5... Now whenever I go back to my older devices (ALL with SGP or Powersupport anti-glare), I see washed out colors and colorful grains......

WJKramer

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2008
That's what I thought, until I got a ultra oleophobic for my 5... Now whenever I go back to my older devices (ALL with SGP or Powersupport anti-glare), I see washed out colors and colorful grains......
Yea, don't forget finger prints! Ha just messing with you. I'm the opposite. Every time I use a device without one I cringe.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.