Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

annk

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Apr 18, 2004
Somewhere over the rainbow
I'd just like to let everyone know that a small set-up glitch was getting in the way of how we handle the messages you send us via the Contact Us form. It resulted in some members not getting the replies that we sent out.

Another result is a small back-log of questions to be answered, but we're on it now. If you've been waiting for a response the last week or so and don't hear from us within another day, feel free to send me a PM.

Response time on new contacts should be up to speed.

We've incorporated a new system for the contacts, and it's definitely going to make life in the contact lane easier and better for members and staff. I'm pretty sure that the bump in this particular road has now been navigated. :)

r2shyyou

macrumors 68000
Oct 3, 2010
Paris, France
I'd just like to let everyone know that a small set-up glitch was getting in the way of how we handle the messages you send us via the Contact Us form. It resulted in some members not getting the replies that we sent out.

Another result is a small back-log of questions to be answered, but we're on it now. If you've been waiting for a response the last week or so and don't hear from us within another day, feel free to send me a PM.

Response time on new contacts should be up to speed.

We've incorporated a new system for the contacts, and it's definitely going to make life in the contact lane easier and better for members and staff. I'm pretty sure that the bump in this particular road has now been navigated. :)

Good to hear! :) I sent something in a couple of days ago (or maybe yesterday...I don't remember) and haven't heard back but I'm not stressin'. Cheers!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.