Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cstarnes

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 14, 2009
KCMO
I live in KCMO, and I'm not sure if this a regional thing, but the last few days have been terrible signals for my iPhone. I get failed txt msgs, VM dont come through until hours later; if at all. I know to turn off my phone at least once a day, and yesterday was the worst.
I wasnt sure if anyone had any ideas about this, or knew of AT&T having problems. I had one friend tell me AT&T might be messing with there network testing for MMS, but I'm not sure how much faith I put in that.

Thoughts?

cstarnes

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 14, 2009
KCMO
That sounds pretty cool; I wouldnt carry it around with me everywhere though, maybe just leave it in my car, that woudl be awesome to have a wifi car!

But still, Ive never had issues liek this before, it's specificaclly that last couple days that the problem started. Some frineds and I were all hanging out last night, and they all were complianing about the samething. no service, late txts, etc. is it a network thing u think?

ratbatblue

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2007
Try spending a week in VT, where the most common sight in many areas is "NO SERVICE" and Edge rules the roost everywhere else. Sure was beautiful, though!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.