Terrible 3G service the last few days!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cstarnes, Aug 14, 2009.

1. cstarnes macrumors newbie

I live in KCMO, and I'm not sure if this a regional thing, but the last few days have been terrible signals for my iPhone. I get failed txt msgs, VM dont come through until hours later; if at all. I know to turn off my phone at least once a day, and yesterday was the worst.
    I wasnt sure if anyone had any ideas about this, or knew of AT&T having problems. I had one friend tell me AT&T might be messing with there network testing for MMS, but I'm not sure how much faith I put in that.

Thoughts?

2. HiFiGuy528 macrumors 68000

HiFiGuy528

3. cstarnes thread starter macrumors newbie

That sounds pretty cool; I wouldnt carry it around with me everywhere though, maybe just leave it in my car, that woudl be awesome to have a wifi car!

But still, Ive never had issues liek this before, it's specificaclly that last couple days that the problem started. Some frineds and I were all hanging out last night, and they all were complianing about the samething. no service, late txts, etc. is it a network thing u think?

4. Unspoken Demise macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

Mine is getting better actually. Atlanta FTMFW.

5. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Well, the signal's been fine (4-5 bars always), but the data speed has been half for several weeks now in the DC area.

6. normwood macrumors 6502a

normwood

I'm in Rochester, MN and I almost always have 4-5 bars of 3G, but the data speeds have been extremely slow the past few weeks.

Steve

7. ratbatblue macrumors 6502

Try spending a week in VT, where the most common sight in many areas is "NO SERVICE" and Edge rules the roost everywhere else. Sure was beautiful, though!