I was having problems with my macbook pro (would originally get stuck at apple screen, and now wont even turn on) so i took it in for repair on feb 22. They told me that i needed a new logicboard and possibly a new hardrive. I was quoted a 3-5 day repair time and was 100% ok with that. The days came and went and i never received a call to update me on the status of my repair. Im a rather patient person, but on monday march 7th (the 13th day without my computer) i decided to give Apple a call. I explained my frustration and told them that if i was quoted a 2 week repair time, than that would have been fine... but 13 days on a 3-5 day repair quote is just unnacceptable. The genius told me that it was taking longer because they had to call me to dicuss data transfer options and that that extends the turn around time. I had never received any calls/missed calls/voicemails throughout this whole period of time and this was the first time i had talked to anyone about my computer since i had dropped it off on the 22nd. They were extremely apologetic and assured me that my hardrive was being shipped and would most likely be here the next day. If not, they would give me a call to "discuss other options." By 8:00 pm on tuesday, i assumed that the part didnt come in and i wouldnt be getting a call, so i called them again and asked to speak to a manager. They transferred me to the store manager and i explained my whole situation. She was also extremely apologetic and said that my repair would be expedited, but that they were still waiting for the hardrive to come in and it should be here "in a day or two." So now im getting the runaround from the store manager and the geniuses, nobody has ever called me despite the fact they said they would, and i have to keep calling and bothering them for a solution to this ridiculous situation. They have offered me no other options as far as replacements/upgrades/compensation and continue to give me the run around. Today is day 15 without my computer and i am planning on calling their corporate office to try and get this problem resolved. Anybody else run into a situation like this and have any advice for handling it in a polite, yet effective manner?