Alright after being a first gen user and contemplating picking up the 3g, I made the leap. After standing in line for 4 hours in Dallas, I got a 16gb white just in time for my vacation to sonoma county. Never been to cali and gps is navigating me around just great. On a trip my girlfriend was on GPS duty late at night and she sets the phone down in her lap. Well after about 30 seconds she realizes that she has put it in a full glass of mimosa!!!!!!!! Let the phone dry out for a couple of days. It works when it's on the charger but when it's off it just cycles on and off like it's trying to boot up but won't (apple on, apple off) I'm assuming it's a short circuit in the battery? Any suggestions? Both water damage sensors are red so no chance of replacement. UGH! PS. Please don't flame my GF. She's such a sweetheart and she felt so bad that I couldn't get mad at her!