Tesco SIM only?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by noshjewman, Jan 1, 2011.

1. noshjewman macrumors member

Is Anyone here with Tesco? They have an amazing SIM only deal until Tuesday: 500 mins, unlimited texts, unlimited (500MB) data -£10 a month. I'm on O2 at the moment, similar deal (600 mins, actual unlimited data) for £25.

I'm happy on O2, but if people have positive experiences, maybe I should save myself £15 a month... Anyone care to share?

2. noops macrumors newbie

I haven't heard how good the Tesco network is but that sounds like a cracking deal. Does that SIM work in iphones? They seem to have 2 sorts of sims, ones they identify as iphone sims and generic ones...

3. noshjewman thread starter macrumors member

At the store they told me it was available as a regular or iPhone sized SIM.

Anyone used Tesco?

4. rumour macrumors newbie

I was on tesco PAYG before i got my iphone, and the coverage was fantastic around 3 different countries i visted often from north to south of england. Dont know about with iphones though.

5. noshjewman thread starter macrumors member

Great, thanks for the info. If I can still get the offer I'll go for it for a month and see how it goes.

6. johnsmithson macrumors newbie

3 Mobile have a good deal with sim only. You can get 5000 minutes, 2000 texts and 1GB internet for £25 a month. www.thesim.co.uk