Testers Needed for new iOS game - Jelly Chef by Double Dare Games

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by doubledaregames, Jul 10, 2013.

1. doubledaregames, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2013

doubledaregames macrumors newbie

doubledaregames

Hi there,

We are a newlywed duo team forming the startup called Double Dare Games. My wife produces the designs and graphics work for the games while I code and manage the rest.

We have almost completed our first game, titled 'Jelly Chef'. In this game you (the Chef) push the jellies around the level and fathom out how each jelly should be pushed until it is covering a plate.

The gameplay is based on the classic Japanese game “warehouse keeper” (Sokoban), or “Box World”, and is completely a strategic puzzle game glossed in a colourful eye-catching 3D dazzle; “try for the beauty, stay for the challenge”.

Now we are looking for beta-testers to test the iOS version. It should run on iPad, iPhone and possibly iPod, although as yet we have done very little testing on these devices, so we really need some help here.

If anyone is interested in testing out our game and giving feedback and suggestions that would be very helpful. Of course we’ll be happy to let you have three free copies of the final version so that you and some of your friends can play too.

Yours gratefully.
    Kelsey & Daniel
    (the Double Dare Games team)

2. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

3. doubledaregames thread starter macrumors newbie

doubledaregames

Thank you so much!
    Yes we are using TestFlightApp.

More testers are welcomed too :)

4. Sweetfable macrumors newbie

Then can I help? My email is xlrfly@gmail.com so please reply back to me there. Thank you!

5. hhelton13 macrumors newbie