Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ricky101

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 21, 2015
I'm trying to test my app on my iPhone but when it runs it gives me a security error on Xcode and "Untrusted Developer" on my iPhone. I have no device profile setting on iOS or a trust button. Does any one know how to get by this?

eXoBrute

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2008
I'm trying to test my app on my iPhone but when it runs it gives me a security error on Xcode and "Untrusted Developer" on my iPhone. I have no device profile setting on iOS or a trust button. Does any one know how to get by this?

Having the same issue here

lemimouth

macrumors regular
Feb 14, 2015
If I remember correctly you have to go in Settings => General => Profile and do something from here

eXoBrute

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2008
If I remember correctly you have to go in Settings => General => Profile and do something from here

We know that... We're saying the option is not appearing in iOS 9.2. I've done it multiple times with no problem but now when I try side loading my apps from Xcode the profile option never appears under the general settings.

Ricky101

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 21, 2015
Yeah! No profile or device settings :/ guess I can't test 3D Touch till they fix it!

eXoBrute

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2008
I saw a post on Reddit about the same problem and one guy said he was able to finally get it to appear after restarting his phone multiple times. I've tried this but had no luck yet

Solver

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2004
USA

Try typing in "profile" in the settings search box. Something usually comes up, even in iOS 9.2, although I don't have any profiles to test it further.

eXoBrute

macrumors regular
Aug 7, 2008
Try typing in "profile" in the settings search box. Something usually comes up, even in iOS 9.2, although I don't have any profiles to test it further.
Tried this, it finds the profile option in search but when you click it you are redirected to just the general settings menu.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.