Testing clear screen protectors

sosnow

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 18, 2007
Is anyone aware of testing done on the clear screen protectors for the iPad. I am not interested in the antiglare or privacy screen protector. And I understand that the iPad is only two days old. But couldn't a photo site or someone like MythBusters take all the clear screen protectors and test them versus the naked iPad 3. I understand this may not be important to some people but I just thought I would throw it out there.
I'm sure there are some photo enthusiasts that have probably already done these tests and I would love to see their results.

PS this post was done through the new voice dictation on the iPad three!

Thanks

lincolnmayer

macrumors member
Feb 17, 2012
@the creator of this thread

So are you trying to see comparisons between all of the protectors on the market?

sosnow

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 18, 2007
@the creator of this thread

So are you trying to see comparisons between all of the protectors on the market?
Not every protector maybe just the top 5 or so. I just thought there may be someone/website (gizmodo or similar) that would have the same retina quality picture on 5+ iPads. 1 without any protector and the rest with various popular protectors. I know some of the photo purist would measure the depth, color, saturation, etc based on each iPad.

Just a thought