Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

deepak832

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 26, 2008
I am a new developer for iphone, previously i was worked on BREW. For launch BREW application i have to go through TBT (TRUE BREW TESTING),

I just want to know that, after developed my iphone application, is there any testing for iphone application also, or i can launch my application directly for the user to use.
I got some details regarding that by that i thought there is no testing for iphone, but i just want to conform that how can i launch my iphone application in app store of iphone.

Thanks in Advance

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
I am a new developer for iphone, previously i was worked on BREW. For launch BREW application i have to go through TBT (TRUE BREW TESTING),

I just want to know that, after developed my iphone application, is there any testing for iphone application also, or i can launch my application directly for the user to use.
I got some details regarding that by that i thought there is no testing for iphone, but i just want to conform that how can i launch my iphone application in app store of iphone.

Thanks in Advance

Please stop posting unrelated posts in the same thread. Create a new thread for conceptually different topics (or even better search for an existing thread that fits).

Anyway now that I've said that if you want to put your application on the App Store you have to submit it (in binary form) to Apple who test it and only if they approve it does it get put on the store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.