Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TSE

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
St. Paul, Minnesota
Hi everyone, I need testers to try out my website. I added some flash onto it, and also added some coding to make it work better, there have been problems with Internet Explorer and my website, so if anyone could test for me:

I need:

Someone with Mac OS 9 (G3 hardware) to try it out with as many browsers.

Someone with Mac OS X 10.0, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, and 10.4 with all browsers.

Someone with Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, and Vista with all browsers.

Please report back with how it runs, how long it takes to load, and I will be very very happy! This shouldn't take more then a minute of your time!

Thank you!

http://www.thoguild.tk

PS: This is a guild website I was told to make.

Santa Rosa

macrumors 65816
Aug 22, 2007
Indiana
Having the background music is not very nice in my opinion, although the website appears to load fine over here.

diehardmacfan

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2007
does not work with internet explorer 5.1 for mac os x 10.5.2
in internet explorer i cannot see the links on the top...not the white section at the way top but right below that.

works on that same system with safari and firefox.

i'm on the new alum iMac

p.s. i recommend that you combine the top white section with the bottom black section somehow. I think it will look nicer,!!

chrisbeebops

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2007
Loads fine on 10.4, 10.5, XP, Vista:
Safari 3.1
Safari 3.1 with Webkit r31848 (current nightly)
Firefox 3 beta 5

Loads fine on XP, Vista:
Internet Explorer 7

TSE

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
St. Paul, Minnesota
does not work with internet explorer 5.1 for mac os x 10.5.2
in internet explorer i cannot see the links on the top...not the white section at the way top but right below that.

works on that same system with safari and firefox.

i'm on the new alum iMac

p.s. i recommend that you combine the top white section with the bottom black section somehow. I think it will look nicer,!!

What do you mean?

Thanks for all the help guys, if someone could test it with OS9 that would be great!

squeeks

macrumors 68040
Jun 19, 2007
Florida
What do you mean?

Thanks for all the help guys, if someone could test it with OS9 that would be great!

you're posting in the wrong forum if you want someone to try it on OS9, i dont think anyone here running a MBP is using OS9:p

might find someone running an old PB g3 with it though:eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.