tethered Sam unlock problem ..

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Keshav97, May 15, 2012.

1. Keshav97 macrumors newbie

Luckily; i got both my iPhone 4's sam unlocks on the last minutes before apple started patching(phew.!)
    Though; now one of the phone is giving problems and is acting like a "tethered" unlock..

since idk why the iPhone 4 (4.11.08) is *very laggy-n keeps hanging 5-6 times a day even after 30 gb of free space I have to keep rebooting it..

Every time I reboot it; the AIRTEL(my carrier) sign goes away.(even when it just dies because of battery). I have to keep using cookie or ifile or iexplorer to get my unlock running again:.and since when I'm outside I don't even get my phone network to use cookie which leaves me without a phone.....

The second phone I use for installous n other gaming purposes n it keeps dying like 10 times a day.. Though it doesn't get any problem like this...
    Restoring might work but I don't want to restore since.Thatd take me to iOS 5.1 (which I don't wanna go to cause I have to remain jail broken and my phone dies too much to get a tethered jailbreak..)
    Please tell me how to fix this "tethering" sam unlock *problem..

2. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

use tinyumbrella to restore using shsh blob then ;-)

3. completing macrumors member

There might be something wrong with your iPhone or apps running in the background.

You know free space on iPhone has NOTHING to do with iPhone's performance, right?
    iPhone does not use virtual memory swap. So the free storage space is completely separate from the system memory.