OK, so I used the BenM method awhile ago (before I Jailbroke) and it worked fine, couldn't have been any simpler. Then I did the restore thing to capture my iBSS and iBEC files and never re-DLed the mobileconfig. Today I decided to get it again and I did everything exactly the same but when I connect to my computer it ends up saying "this connection has limited or no connectivity, you may have trouble connecting to the Internet" blah blah blah. If I ask for details it shows that I have an IP address and everything else except the DNS and WINS servers. I'm perplexed, not sure why this won't work now when it was perfectly fine last time. My "specs" are a PC running XP and an iPhone 3GS, jailbroken 3.0 FW.