Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thalesmh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 13, 2011
Hey!
Firtly, i'd like to apologize for my english.
Well, i have an iPad 3G here, and i've discovered that i can transform the 3G in Wifi for notebook and other things.
I've installed MyWi 4.0 with the Free Trial, and in the first time it worked.
After one week, when the trial has been expired i decided to buy and the thing doesnt work anymore.
I've discovered another one called 'PDANET' and installed it. And is not working too!
Can you help me to solve this problem or tell another way to share the 3G!

Thank you so much.

Powertoola

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2011
when you say it does not work, what do you mean ?

have you uninstalled the trial version, and also have you tried going into the MiWi settings, and fetching your license ?

Miwi is much better than pdanet, to use PDANET you need to install the application on your pc or mac have you tried that ?

thalesmh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 13, 2011
when you say it does not work, what do you mean ?

have you uninstalled the trial version, and also have you tried going into the MiWi settings, and fetching your license ?

Miwi is much better than pdanet, to use PDANET you need to install the application on your pc or mac have you tried that ?

When i'm using wifi of my home the 'little computer' of windows XP is flashing. But when i connect in the wifi of MyWi the 'little computer' is black all the time.

look the image of the 'little computer' that im talking about: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/263/64599186.png/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.