iPhone TetherMe 3.1.3-3 IOS 7.1.2 Iphone5s Wont load

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ZR1Dan, Nov 11, 2014.

1. ZR1Dan macrumors newbie

I purchased Tetherme (IOS4-7) ver 3.1.3-3 from Bigboss through Cydia, my iphone 5s is jailbroken with pangu and has been working just fine.

Anyway, I went to install it, got about 1/3 way through the load, the iphone reboots and I get an error message to use 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the error. If I go to the page where the tetherme was originally loaded I get an error message saying to either forceable remove or temporarly ignore the error.

I tried a bunch of things (removing, re-installing, modify and update) but nothing works. The only thing I can guess is the shell script trying to load the software gets hung and fails. I even tried the "dpkg" via a ssh session but that didn't work either!

Can someone tell me how I can resolve this or is not tell me the best way to get a refund for this app.
    Thanks,
    Dan

2. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

Are you able to install any other tweak besides TetherMe?

3. ZR1Dan thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes, I have a number of tweaks working properly. This morning I downloaded and installed openssh and Appdye, they installed and worked perfectly!

It makes me wonder if someone screwed up and posted the Ios8 version where the Ios7 version should be?