TetherMe: able to avoid being caught tethering?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by gnychis, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gnychis macrumors 6502

For all of those who are or have tethered with TetherMe, have you got a notice from AT&T about your unauthorized tethering?

2. Brett0712 macrumors member

I used it quite a bit (within reason of course) on my iPhone4 and never had a problem. Also purchased Tether for iPhone while it was available and have been using it with no problems. I plan on jailbreaking my iPhone 4S when I get home from work then I'll be back to using TetherMe.

Just don't go nuts on your data usage and you should be fine.

3. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

A lot people had already posted theirs expericned on this thread. Check it out

Botton line is that nobody really know exactly how they are tracking this, but it seen that if you had an average low usage and all of the sudden you get an spike they will send you a notice (even if you are not tethering, some people had got it from just using more Hulu and netflix stuff)

Questions for those that received TETHERING notice from AT&T

4. gnychis thread starter macrumors 6502

5. Outrigger macrumors 68000

Outrigger

I had tetherme for ip4 before and it worked perfectly which I only use occasionally. now I installed it fo the ip4s and it doesn't seem to work. has anyone gotten tetherme working on their ip4s? just making sure whether or not its compatible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.