Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

srhodson

macrumors newbie
Jul 23, 2009
Poker Score

Hello, All,

I am up to $140M and play Dubai regularly. :cool:

Does anyone out there have a higher score? Let's have an informal competition!

I wish Apple would hold a contest on this...

Kivi

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2009
HoldEm

I always play Dubai and fold almost every hand at the first table. Don't get serious about betting until your in the final three because it's all about table 2.

Bet scarcely until you’re in the top three and you will be making millions of dollars per hour, just like you always dreamed. Works for me.

Quickest game to winning, two minutes, fastest game to loose it all, three seconds.

Silock

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2008
Hello, All,

I am up to $140M and play Dubai regularly. :cool:

Does anyone out there have a higher score? Let's have an informal competition!

I wish Apple would hold a contest on this...

I have over 200 million, and sitting at 10% 1st, 4% 2nd, 3% 3rd.

At this point, it's just a time waster I play while I'm sitting in class. There is generally no logic to the AI, as they're just as apt to fold AJ in position as they are to call a $10k raise with 2-7 offsuit. I generally just play aggressively with any hand that's a facecard with a 10 or higher kicker and fold the rest, even pocket pairs. It's ridiculous how many times I've been dealt 8-8 or 9-9 and two other players have QQ and AA, so I just stopped playing them altogether.

Scuba Steve 66

macrumors newbie
Aug 9, 2010
100 Million

Have reached over a 100 million...pic to follow. Does any one know how to upload a screen shot right off the ipone to the formun other than from a computer.

Who else is in the millions??

vreynaud

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2009
Push the home and power button at the same time and release them at the same time; it will take a snap shot of your screen and save it to ur pics
I have over 700 mil.

Aravan001

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2013
I had 250 million and then deleted it.

I then put it back on and have 840,000,000

Trying to get to a billion but I'm picking up my 5S in a week so I don't know if ill make it.

Dimwhit

macrumors 68020
Apr 10, 2007
Since this thread has been revived...

I really wish Apple would update this game. It's still great to play.

tirk

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2010
Wimbledon, UK
I think I've broken the bank! :cool:

It seems that it can't handle more than 9 digits. Now all I need to do is figure out how to claim my winnings!! :D

Attachments

• texas hold'em.png
    texas hold'em.png
    846.1 KB · Views: 73
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.