Texas Houston iPhone 6+

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by b3st, Sep 25, 2014.

1. b3st macrumors member

Hey guys,
    I have been scanning for over 1 week the online store for available to pickup in Houston texas for iPhone 6+ 64 GB Space gray T-mobile. Found nothing

My question for you guys can anybody share with us his experience being standing in line and which place is least crowded and so have higher change to get the phone that you want ?

I actually tried highland village and its crazy ! i dont advise anybody to go down there.

2. greenalert macrumors newbie

It was available in the Woodlands area apple store in houston last sunday. Unfortunately, i wasn't eligible for an upgrade with AT&T at the time and had to order my phone directly through them.

I am hoping it starts to become available in stores soon then i can cancel my AT&T order that will ship on november 27th...and just buy directly from the store.

3. thespazz macrumors 6502a

I have seen NO ATT 6+s available since I started looking on Monday. I've given up at this point. I even went to Highland village yesterday AM @ 8am and they only had sprint. Not to mention, there was a line of 12 people ahead of me by the time I got there.

4. Sifinity macrumors 6502

Sifinity

i went on saturday memorial had a couple online , but everywhere is empty now , if your getting off contract try craigslist , you may have to pay $50 more but you'll get it sooner

5. pmcdn macrumors regular

6. b3st thread starter macrumors member

only 12 people in head of you @8am :O?

----------

at what time you were at memorial ? and if you came in early the mall will let you go in and wait ?

7. Sifinity macrumors 6502

Sifinity

funny story to that , if you went to store and waited in line they were sold out , but if you ordered from online and chose pickup , they had some in stock

8. thespazz macrumors 6502a

Yup. Crazy. Just called a bunch of RadioShack - stock is out.

9. b3st thread starter macrumors member

yeah so at what time you were at memorial ?? and the mall lets you in at what time to wait for the opening or they will kick you out ??

10. 0r30 macrumors 6502

0r30

The Apple store opens at 10am I believe the mall opens earlier due to walkers who walk the mall. If you come in from the opposite side from the food court there is a side door on that side. You could try that.

Stock for Verizon iphone 6 + 64gb has been out of stock since Sunday.

Target on San Felipe had/has some Verizon iphone 6+ in 16gb only in space gray and gold

11. b3st thread starter macrumors member

thanks a lot for the info gonna try that on saturday

Anybody knows which stores are less crowded than others in texas houston ??

12. b3st thread starter macrumors member

At 6:11 pm, iphone 6+ t-mobile 64 gb space grey was available for second for pickup and disappeared in less than 20 sec ! at Southlake texas !

13. mediaprodguy macrumors member

I got a 6+ from the online apple.com "Store availability" method. (Willowbrook). Drove an hour to get it too! I ended up opening a new line of service on ATT to get it. Silver, 128GB. LOVE IT. I got the phone on my main number...... but now I am trying to dissolve the new line of service. (I had an upgrade issue on the main line that is now resolved)

I am being told I need to find another phone to purchase through my main number and return this particular phone for this new line of service. Simply retarded..... thinking of just paying the line termination fee and being without a contract

Is there a way to STAR this thread? Great thread

14. pumperx macrumors newbie

i also got one from Willowbrook with online reservation method. I got it on Sunday 1:30am. Two days in a row (Saturday and Sunday) i saw Tmobile was available in Willowbrook for pickup. Good luck.

15. b3st thread starter macrumors member

ooo goooddd :( when did you reserve from willowbrook ?

----------

Lucky you believe !! Congrats !! hope my luck comes afterall !!

I am thinking to head to willowbrook this saturday early but i dont want to drive for 1 hour and 30 min and then when i am there and being waiting in line to tell me they dont have the specs that i want !! this is why im asking where is it low not crowded as much with all iphones available!! PLEASE HELP !!

16. FunkyTang macrumors 6502

Snagged my wife's Gold 6+ 64GB AT&T at the Woodlands store via store pickup on the 20th (ordered at 5:30am for store pickup on 9/20) after the Apple pre-order (ordered 9/12 around noon) was going to take until Oct 13th.

17. b3st thread starter macrumors member

you are so lucky !

18. b3st thread starter macrumors member

iphone 6+ 64 gb space grey showed in dallas from few seconds and less than 10 sec it was gone ! couldnt even catch it :S

19. b3st thread starter macrumors member

btw all the sites are not working !! I registered in all of them and none send me 1 single e-mail for 2 nights and days now !

20. b3st thread starter macrumors member

just came back from 2 local apple stores all were out of stock of 6 and 6+

and memorial apple store just told me that today they only got 1 apple iphone6+ in their shipment locked to att !!

wtf 1 iphone for a day !!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

21. 0r30 macrumors 6502

0r30

I wonder when the next big wave of shipments will be coming in....:mad:

22. b3st thread starter macrumors member

exactly its too weird :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

23. maconservative macrumors regular

maconservative

DFW > Austin

I live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Last Sunday morning I checked apple.com for iPhone 6+ 128 GB, Space Gray to order and in-store pickup. Nothing in the area. Expanded my search to Austin. BOOM. Found it, ordered it and selected in-store pickup. Road trip to Austin and I had my iPhone 6+ 128 GB, Space Gray Sunday afternoon. :eek:

24. b3st thread starter macrumors member

I would do a road trip for that but at what time in the morning and which 6+ im expanding my search all the way so dallas is not a problem !

25. Lobwedgephil macrumors 68040

Lobwedgephil

Check tonight, I had good luck last year on the weekend in Houston. Highland Village will get the most stock in town.